gnucash patch

Yoshihiro Ota ota at j.email.ne.jp
Sun Feb 18 21:57:43 UTC 2007

Hello.

There is a mistake in the Makefile which causes install to fail all times.  gw-gnc.0 is a part of gnucash plist.  In the make file, it is from g-wrap.  Take a look at the command below.

The attached patch to fix this problem.  However, there are 2 problmes:

1. I do not know what is expected from g-wrap.  In another word, I do not know if g-wrap is a LIB_DEPNEDS for gnucash.  Please, fix it appropreately.

2. The build fails in the middle.  I am not sure if it is because of my environment or something else.  I temporary commented out the line with the problem to verify my patch.  At least, there was only one build error I saw of.  I will spend a bit more time and see what I can find.

By the way, this is the version I am patching against:
http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ports/finance/gnucash/

Regards,
Hiro

% grep gw-gnc *
Makefile:               gw-gnc.0:${PORTSDIR}/devel/g-wrap
pkg-plist:lib/gnucash/libgw-gnc-module.la
pkg-plist:lib/gnucash/libgw-gnc-module.so
pkg-plist:lib/gnucash/libgw-gnc-module.so.0
pkg-plist:lib/libgw-gnc.la
pkg-plist:lib/libgw-gnc.so
pkg-plist:lib/libgw-gnc.so.0
pkg-plist:share/gnome/gnucash/guile-modules/g-wrapped/gw-gnc-module-spec.scm
pkg-plist:share/gnome/gnucash/guile-modules/g-wrapped/gw-gnc-module.scm
pkg-plist:share/gnome/gnucash/guile-modules/g-wrapped/gw-gnc-spec.scm
pkg-plist:share/gnome/gnucash/guile-modules/g-wrapped/gw-gnc.sc