Versionning conflit

Tan Loc Le tan at webmatique.com
Wed Feb 7 20:28:46 UTC 2007

Hello,

Recently I have installed FreeBSD 6.2 version. When it comes to install KDE
which needs libxml2-2.6.26, a newer version of libxml2-2.6.27 has been
already installed on server. So I got this error message when compiling KDE
from package:

I got stuck from here. How can I fix it? Thank you in advance

Sincerely,