hal problem

Stanislav Sedov stas at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 2 09:30:23 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 03:46:20 +0300
mit <info at easyip.ru> mentioned:

> # uname -a
> FreeBSD localhost 5.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE #1: Fri Feb  2 00:00:41 MSK
> 2007     mit at localhost:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYKERN  i386
>
> I not have /usr/include/dev/acpica/acpiio.h file and "make includes" not fix
> my problem :(
>
> What it is possible to make?

It seems that RELENG_5_3 doesn't install this file by default, so your
systems isn't supported. Either update it to 5.4 at least (this is
relatively simple) or install this file by hand (but this might not
help).

I believe this port should be marked broken on OSVERSION < 540000.

--
Stanislav Sedov
ST4096-RIPE