Additional files with gnome installed

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Fri Dec 21 14:51:00 PST 2007

I have run into a problem with a couple of ports which detect that
gnome desktop is installed and add additional files, ie: foo.desktop.

Is there a way to check if the desktop is installed from the makefile?
Everything I've tried has been unsuccessful. I'd like to be able to
make this conditional so the plist isn't incomplete with gnome
installed.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html