Gnumeric Crashes

Morten Welinder mortenw at gnome.org
Fri Aug 3 23:30:13 UTC 2007

Thanks for trying.

Is there some kind of Valgrind/Purify lookalike for FreeBSD that you could
try?  Or a malloc checker?

> Are there any other ways to reproduce it (other than entering
> "=sin(42)+min(12,23)" and quitting, I mean) or any other info that I can
> provide?

might be useful.  I don't know what triggers the crash -- the sin/min thing
is sure to trigger the dynamic library unloading, though.

What libgsf version, btw.?

I don't know if it is relevant, but several of the crash reports have
been from Japan.

Morten Welinder
terra at gnome.org