Thunderbird 2.0 coming to ports today, any need for Thunderbird 1.5?

Volker volker at vwsoft.com
Sat Apr 21 16:18:59 UTC 2007

On 12/23/-58 20:59, Michael Johnson wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce we are going to import Thunderbird 2.0 to ports
> later today, we don't plan on repo-coping mail/thunderbird ->
> mail/thunderbird15 unless there is a high demand for it. If you want
> Thunderbird 1.5 to stay in ports then please speak up!
>
> Michael

Michael,

thanks! Good work! I'm already enjoying tb2 since yesterday evening
(was waiting for your commit and upgraded immediately). A lot of bugs
are fixed (mime digest mode support has been a mess with tb15) etc.etc.

My 2ct: drop tb15 support. If anybody really wants to go back,
portdowngrade should do it.

Thanks for your work!

Volker