The panel encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID:GNOME_ClockApplet".

ksu92me ksu92me at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 17:16:26 UTC 2007

The panel encountered a problem while loading
"OAFIID:GNOME_ClockApplet".

Ever since upgrading to 2.18 via ports, I have lost my
panel clock  Attempts to add it back results in the
above message in a window with the only option buttons
of Don't Delete and Delete.  Running portmanager -u
several times since reports back with all ports up to
date (last ran on 4-14-07)

I Googled for this phrase and found very few hits with
some references to Evolution which I don't use.

Running FreeBSD 6.2-Release

Does anyone know of a fix?