screensaver does not unlock

Tue Apr 10 07:39:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

I updated gnome 2.16 to 2.18. After remembering that the system had to
have its hostname<->IP mapping available (I did move gnome into a jail
at the same time) it was even fast to start.

Previously I had a custom install of gnome (read: I did remove some
ports from the meta port which I didn't liked). Now I installed the
complete gnome2-lite and as such I see the screensaver for the first
time. It's nice. The bad part is: I can't unlock with my password (or
with the root password). As I not only want to watch the screensaver
in action, I would be pleased if someone could tell me how to solve
this. It does not only behave like this in the jailed desktop, it also
behaves like this on my laptop where gnome is not jailed.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Marxist Law of Distribution of Wealth:
	Shortages will be divided equally among the peasants.