nvu css editor

Christopher Sean Hilton chris at vindaloo.com
Fri Sep 29 10:43:59 PDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 12:59 -0400, Christopher Sean Hilton wrote:

> Cheers. As I said I will test the newly built nvu for the presence of
> CaScadeS and post a followup.

That enabled cascades. I'd provide a package but my ports tree is fairly
out of date so I imagine that it would do more harm than good. You
should be able to apply my patch by doing the following:

    1. Save the patch somewhere. I suggest: /root/nvu-cascades.patch

    2. Extract and apply FreeBSD patches to the nvu source:

          # cd /usr/ports/www/nvu
          # make patch

    3. Apply my patch:

          # patch < /root/nvu-cascades.patch

        4. Assuming the patch applied successfully, there's one hunk at
        around line 92.

        5. Build and install:

             # make && make deinstall
             # make install

        6. If you need to install multiple times make a package:

             # make package

        7. Cleanup and call it a day.

             # make clean

-- Chris