Using photoshop plugins with Gimp?

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 18:55:07 PDT 2006

--- Tom McLaughlin <tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org> ha scritto:

> Why emulation?  Why doesn't an interested person build it from src and
> do a port for it?  Source is available on the site.

That was my initial thought also, unfortunately, to build the source you also
need the Photoshop SDK, and it's getting difficult to find. More information is
here:

http://applications.linux.com/applications/06/04/05/1828238.shtml?tid=39

If anyone has an older version of Photoshop (less or equal to 6.0), building a
native pspi would be a nice way of contributing to FreeBSD.

Pedro

btw, I'm BCC'ing the gimpshop maintainer, JIC.