FreeBSD Port: palm/gnome-pilot

backyard backyard1454-bsd at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 18:06:34 PDT 2006

hello,

It seems as though pilot-link has been updated to
version  0.12.1 and has changed to libpisock.so.9 I
appologize becuase that might not be the exact name.
At anyrate it seems as though this port requires .so.8
which I guess is the older version. I tried to fake
the old version by simlinking the .so.9 to .so.8 and
things worked for a while but the evolution-plugin
finally failed with link errors. I could get you the
exact errors if need be, but unfortunately I am now
stuck in windows because I cannot finish gnomes build.
I guess I can turn off the palm conduit but I do have
a palm and would like to use it.

its a Treo 650 which may not even be supported... if
it isn't I will turn off the option to include palm
support but I thought you should know about the new
palm-link. It was committed on the 23 of sept.

-brian