x11-themes/gnome-icons-*: Outlived their usefulness?

Tom McLaughlin tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Sep 11 20:25:09 PDT 2006

I've gotten a few pointyhat errors on the gnome-icons-* ports the past
few days.  I realize these ports need some cleanup in addition to fixing
the pointyhat error but I was wondering if people even use these ports
anymore now that the gnome-art theme downloader is available and is a
dep of the gnome-powertools meta-port?  Is it maybe time to nuke most of
these ports?  The theme ports that I own are all older themes, some as
old as three years, and a quick look shows them to be available through
the gnome-art program.

tom

--
| tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org             tmclaugh at FreeBSD.org |