HEADS UP: GNOME 2.16 coming soon

Franz Klammer klammer at webonaut.com
Mon Sep 11 03:13:06 PDT 2006

This weekend i installed 2.16 ans all my other ports
new. everything works fine, the only things i've found
(resp. where i can remeber) are:

* gedit and opera didn't appear in the menue.
* thunderbird-dictionaries-20060220 still looking
   in /usr/X11R6 for a installed thunderbird
* nautilus-actions seems not working - i don't see
   anything related in the context menues.
* Battery Status Applet tells me every time "System
   runs with power supply no battery available" ¹)

that's all so far.

Excelent work like every time!!
Many thanks to all who made it possible!

by the way:
http://www.webonaut.com/temp/gnome/splash_216.png ;-)
it's the same as my last 2.14 only ther veriosn number has been raised.

/franz

¹) translated by me from german