GTK theme not applied in Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5

Indigo 23 indigo23 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 18:57:22 UTC 2006

OK, I did what you suggested, and to no avail, the theme is not
applied in firefox.  Here is the error that firefox gives now:

(firefox-bin:73371): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "clearlooks",

My gtkrc-2.0 file looks like this now:

--------------------BEGIN ~/.gtkrc-2.0----------------------------
include "/usr/local/share/themes/Clearlooks/gtk-2.0/gtkrc"
style "panel"
{
  fg[NORMAL]               = "#ffffff"
  fg[ACTIVE]               = "#0f0f0f"
  bg[ACTIVE]               = "#C0C0C0"
}
widget "<strong>PanelWidget</strong>" style "panel"
widget "<strong>PanelApplet</strong>" style "panel"
class "<strong>Panel</strong>" style "panel"
widget_class "<strong>Mail</strong>" style "panel"
class "<strong>notif</strong>" style "panel"
class "<strong>Notif</strong>" style "panel"
class "<strong>Tray</strong>" style "panel"
class "<strong>tray</strong>" style "panel"

By the way, my firefox is launching from /usr/local/bin.