Ports with version numbers going backwards: deskutils/sunbird

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 14 21:00:38 PDT 2006

For future reference, take a look at how I handle this in the BIND
ports. If you'd named the _port_ 0.3.a1_2, then when 0.3 comes out,
pkg_version is smart enough to know that it's > 0.3.a*.

hth,

Doug

PS, PORTEPOCH is evil, and must die.