Firefox-devel crashes since firefox-2.0.r2,1

Michael Johnson ahze at ahze.net
Tue Oct 10 14:38:03 PDT 2006

On 10/10/06, Clint Olsen <clint at 0lsen.net> wrote:

> I have been experimenting with Firefox-devel just for fun, and I noticed
> after I upgraded the port yesterday, it crashes immediately at startup.  I
> tried blasting my .mozilla/firefox directory.  I did not attempt to nuke
> my
> plugins directory which contains only libjavaplugin_oji.so.

Can you provide us with more info

Any bug reports should be addressed to the maintainers at:
        gnome at FreeBSD.org
You may also Cc: freebsd-ports at FreeBSD.org. Please do not send
bug reports to any other addresses.

Please include the following information with any bug report:
* Output from 'uname -a'.
* Date/time stamp from www/firefox/Makefile.
* Where/when did the problem occur: configuring, building, or
        running firefox
* How can you reproduce the problem?

Thanks,