GNOME 2.16.1 bug day

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 7 11:18:11 PDT 2006

Sorry for the short notice, but we're up against a clock (the 6.2 ports
freeze), and I'd like to get another bug day under our belts before we
import 2.16.1 into the ports tree.

We will be hosting another IRC bug day on #freebsd-gnome (on FreeNode)
tomorrow from 1800 UTC (1400 EDT, 1100 PDT, 2000 MEST) until we're done.
Before participating, you should have GNOME 2.16.1 built with debugging
symbols.  We will be focusing on problems with GNOME that can be
reproduced on FreeBSD 6.X and 7.X only.

Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      gnome at FreeBSD.org
FreeNode / #freebsd-gnome
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome