Firefox 2.0 ready for FreeBSD

Scott I. Remick scott at sremick.net
Wed Nov 1 13:58:39 UTC 2006

Michael Johnson wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I think we've found a fix for FreeBSD and Firefox 2.0.
>
> Please download http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/nspr.diff
> and patch ports/devel/nspr then reinstall nspr and try to run
> Firefox 2.0. Please report back if it works or if you have any problems.

Ooooh it works! I actually hadn't gotten all the way through upgrading
to -STABLE so I had a chance to try this patch on my original system.
Firefox loads up now! So happy... thanks for the hard work investigating
and fixing!

Probably going to upgrade to -STABLE anyhow since I'm so far into the
process but thought you'd like the feedback.