Some things I noticed after updating to 2.14

Mon May 1 17:04:04 UTC 2006

Am Mon, 01 May 2006 11:37:16 -0500
schrieb "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net>:

> Try to login in a dummy user and see if you still have the same problems.
> My experience of upgrade, I had to clear a several of ~/.* to get GNOME
> 2.14 and other apps stable. Mostly are from .gconf* stuff.

Except for the GDM  pre-login stuff and for the chbg stuff (plain gtk1
app), I don't have any problems currently. Most of my session was ok
(e.g. autostart of gaim), just those non-gnome-aware apps I added
manually to the session months ago where missing. I didn't tried to add
such a manual start to the session yet, but I would expect it to
survive several re-logins.

Bye,
Alexander.

--