gnome-themes-extras-0.9.0 - FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE

Atom Smasher atom at smasher.org
Sat Jun 17 00:40:40 UTC 2006

problem building gnome-themes-extras-0.9.0 on 5.4-RELEASE.

# cd /usr/ports/x11-themes/gnome-themes-extras/
# make > output 2>&1 ; echo $?
1

see attached file "output.gz".

 	gcc version 3.4.6 [FreeBSD]
 	GNU Make 3.80

lemme know if you need any more info or testing.

thanks...

--
         ...atom

  ________________________
  http://atom.smasher.org/
  762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

 	"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy.
 	 And when you're inside, and look around, what do you see?
 	 Businessmen. Teachers. Lawyers. Carpenters.
 	 The very minds of the people we are trying to save.
 	 But, until we do, these people are still a part of that
 	 system. And, that makes them our enemy. You have to
 	 understand: Most of these people are not ready to be
 	 unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly
 	 dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."
 		-- Morpheus, 'The Matrix'