Evolution/Palm Pilot question

Richard Kuhns rjk at wintek.com
Wed Jan 18 12:47:18 PST 2006

Hello,

I have a shared directory that contains Palm db files (calendars and
contacts) for several users, and I was wondering if there's a way to
tell Evolution to look at/load them.

We have a number of people who sync their Palms, Treos, etc to their
laptops, and later copy the files to a server where they can be backed
up. We can currently look at them with the Palm desktop under Windows XP
(and a registry hack), but it would be much nicer to be able to use
Evolution and FreeBSD. It's *not* necessary to be able to update them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...
--
Richard Kuhns                   Wintek Corporation
E-mail: rjk at wintek.com          427 N 6th Street