patching databases/evolution-data-server to USE_BDB

Mikhail Teterin mi+mxe at aldan.algebra.com
Mon Feb 27 14:19:32 PST 2006

У пн, 2006-02-27 у 17:06 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke пише:
> We happily adopted the changes for Firefox.  However, given the
> history with Evolution, I am not willing to entertain this system bdb
> dependency.  Separating dependencies out is a good thing in general,
> but some ports just don't do well with that kind of thing.

This is unreasonable and sound more like a superstition. I urge you to
try the patch before replying and consider the idea on its own merits.

I'm, of course, completely ignorant of the "history with Evolution", but
that may, actually, be a good thing here :-)

Meanwhile, how do I get it to use three panes (Folders, Folder's
Messages, Message's Body) instead of just two (Folders, Folder's
Messages)? I don't like message bodies in a separate window...

Yours,

	-mi