gnome problem

eoghan freebsd at redry.net
Thu Feb 23 11:47:14 PST 2006

Hello
Just finished the upgrade to 2.12.3 and all seems to have gone well.
However I am still getting some weird stuff.
When i try to access desktop -> Administration -> Services/Shared
Folders/Time and Date/Users and Groups...
The app opens and then i am prompted with this modal window:
The entered password is invalid
Check that you typed it correctly and that you haven't activated the
"caps lock" key
So im wondering... what password??? I was never asked for any
password... Can anyone shed any light on this for me please?
Thanks
Eoghan