mousewheel

eoghan eoghan at redry.net
Tue Feb 21 16:12:58 PST 2006

Hello
Im running gnome 2.12.1 on freeBSD-6.0. I was using kde 3.5.1 but
wanted to try gnome.
My mousewheel was working fine under kde and gnome. I have done a
portupgrade -a and since it wont work.
I have checked my xorg.conf and searched google but not had any
success getting it work... section looks like:
Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier      "Mouse0"
	Driver          "mouse"
	Option          "Protocol"		"auto"
	Option          "Device"		"/dev/sysmouse"
	Option		"Emulate3Buttons"	"true"
	Option          "Buttons"		"5"
	Option		"ZAxisMapping"		"4 5"
EndSection

I have tried removing buttons and emulate3buttons but cant seem to
get the wheel working. Its a regular dell 3 button mouse.
If i double click at file with the wheel it opens, so its doing
something, just not what i want...
Any ideas? Can you cc me on this as I am not subscribed to the list.
Thanks
Eoghan