A4 paper -- how to change??

Frank Jahnke jahnke at sonatabio.com
Mon Feb 20 15:08:09 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 14:12 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> Change it under printers/GENERIC.xml as well.

No go.  I actually did that earlier and neglected to mention it in my
differ from the cups PPD file.  And I don't have the printer's PPD on
this computer, it is on the print server.

I'm new to cups, so there may be some issues here.  But it does work
properly (as far as I can tell) on a whole host of other machines,
including one on 6.0 and KDE.

> Joe

Frank