HAL on FreeBSD

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 19 13:57:58 PST 2006

I've just imported my work thus far into my CVS repo at
http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/hal .  The code of
interest is in hald/freebsd.  In there you'll find a NOTES file with
some todo items.  I think we'll be in good shape once we get the
blockdev stuff rewritten, and write the probe helpers that will be run
as root.  Additionally, I will need to put Juho's hotplug code into the
tree as well.

Anyone that wants to help out, should grab an item, and start coding.
If you have any questions, or any other ideas on how the port should
work, please let me know.

Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      gnome at FreeBSD.org
FreeNode / #freebsd-gnome
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome