gnome2-power-tools and apache

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Thu Feb 9 15:48:58 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 18:41 -0500, Michael Johnson wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2006, at 5:59 PM, Sean McNeil wrote:

> >> it's in some port that gnome2-power-tools depends on. Do you know
> >> which port it is?
> >
> > Ah, OK.  It is actually www/gnome-user-share.  It should have a "?" on
> > the setting:
> >
> > APACHE_PORT=    www/apache20
>
> I may be wrong about this but I think it is forcing apache20 for dav

dav works perfectly fine with apache 2.2.  I use it in conjunction with
subversion all the time.  There is, however, one additional small item
which is that it puts in the dav_user.conf file :

LoadModule dav_module /usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_dav.so
LoadModule dav_fs_module /usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_dav_fs.so
LoadModule auth_digest_module /usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_auth_digest.so

This is really OK for me since I should think that the file is just for
reference.

Sean