Gnome 2.12: Troubles with "document viewer"

Juergen Dankoweit Juergen.Dankoweit at T-Online.de
Wed Feb 8 12:41:01 PST 2006

Hello to the list,

the Gnome 2.12 tool "document viewer" has massive problems with PDF-docs
generated by OpenOffice 2.0.1 Calc. When I try to print such a document
out of the "document viewer" I only get the table grid and some control
codes. Printing the same document from Acrobat 5 everything ist Ok.

What's going on there?

I use a PostScript-Printer Lexmark Optra R+ without cups.
The operating system is a FreeBSD 5.4-p9, Gnome is installed as package.

Many thanks for your your answers.

Best regards

Jürgen Dankoweit

--
This e-mail was scanned with a private,
non-commercial version of AntiVir MailGate.