a question about make .tbz files with dependency

zero-B luokyo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 02:06:53 PST 2006

Dear FreeBSD Gnome Team:

    I am a FreeBSD user and i like GNOME very much, usually I
installed the GNOME from ports, i don't like to do that because make
it from ports will cost me long time, I also don't like burn each
release version of FreeBSD into CDs. So, can you tell me how can I
make the GNOME installation files turn into .tbz files with dependency
?

    thanks very much.....

    zero-B

        2006-02-02