totem-gstreamer build failure

Soren Dossing netcom at sauber.net
Sat Dec 23 18:07:20 PST 2006

I have used and compiled gnome for many years, and always been able to
compile all required ports, but lately I have not been able to compile
gnome anymore, since the totem-gstreamer port always fails to find
playbin.

Doing a portupgrade rarely works, so I usually end up uninstalling all
ports, and do a fresh

   portinstall gnome2

To avoid posting too much information I will show how it fails with a
simple 'make install' in /usr/ports/multimedia/totem-gstreamer

I have posted the oupt on http://freebsd-gnome.pastebin.com/844011

It seems the upload got truncated, so have uploaded pkglist on
http://freebsd-gnome.pastebin.com/844017

Let me know if I can supply any other information.

Thanks,

Soren