ports/106972: gnome-cups-manager does not work properly with cups 1.2

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Dec 21 03:40:22 PST 2006

The following reply was made to PR ports/106972; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org, elvis69 at arcor.de
Subject: Re: ports/106972: gnome-cups-manager does not work properly with cups 1.2
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:52:56 -0600

 It's a known issue as it has hit on me too some weeks ago. I wanted to get
 many patches from Ubuntu Linux and put in our ports tree. But, I don't
 have any of printer in my hand anymore. So... Are you willing to test it
 for me when I am finishing with take patches from Ubuntu Linux?

 FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
 http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org