Change text of buttons in Liferea 1.2.0.

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed Dec 20 12:10:38 PST 2006

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:19:17 -0600, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I dislike how they have changed text of buttons in Liferea 1.2.0, so I
> have created a patch to bring old text of buttons back. It's shorter,
> make buttons smaller and look better. Just add below under the
> post-patch of Makefile for anyone that want it too.
>
> 	${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|_New Subscription...|_New Feed|g ; \
> 		s|_Next Unread Item|_Next Unread|g ; \
> 		s|_Mark Selected As Read|_Mark As Read|g ; \
> 		s|Search All Feeds...|Search|g' \
> 			${WRKSRC}/src/ui/ui_mainwindow.c

Just add a warning, do not annoy to the maintainer to add this hack. It
will never happen. If I maintain for Liferea and I will never commit this
hack in ports tree either. Keep this hack in your own ports tree and
maintain it by yourself just like I have many hacks and unoffical ports in
my own tree.

> Cheers,
> Mezz

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org