firefox 2 crashing with any printing-related activity

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 15 11:27:31 PST 2006

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> I believe I have found the problem.  Firefox was double-freeing a font
> face.  The attached patch should fix this.

You rock! This works fine for me, with and without CUPS installed.

One tiny issue, the patch you sent doesn't apply cleanly, I think for
whitespace reasons. I applied the chunks by hand and regenerated the
patch, which I've put in my directory on freefall if you're interested.

Once again, thanks! A small measure of sanity restored. :)

Doug