ports/105589: Firefox 2.0 segfaults when saving more than one file per session

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Fri Dec 8 00:10:19 PST 2006

The following reply was made to PR ports/105589; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at marcuscom.com>
To: Micah <micahjon at ywave.com>
Cc: gnome at freebsd.org, bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/105589: Firefox 2.0 segfaults when saving more than one
	file per session
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 03:03:23 -0500

 --=-Qtnd/LwK3loAv5hFPo28

 On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 16:00 -0800, Micah wrote:
 > Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
 > > Before anything can be done to fix this, someone needs to provide a
 > > backtrace with full debugging symbols.  For more on doing this, see
 > > http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/bugging.html .
 > >=20
 > > Joe
 >=20
 > Anything else I can provide?

 This backtrace appears corrupt.  I do not see how it dies in endian.h.
 Rebuild libc and libpthread with debugging symbols, and get a new trace.

 Joe

 --=20

 --=-Qtnd/LwK3loAv5hFPo28

 --=-Qtnd/LwK3loAv5hFPo28--