Evolution crash at startup

Serge Gagnon serge.gagnon at b2b2c.ca
Fri Sep 30 05:01:43 PDT 2005

Hello,
It is a fresh new installation of
evolution-2.2.3_1
evolution-data-server-1.2.3_2
on
; uname -srp
FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE i386
;
and it crash at startup.

The only way i found to start evolution is with --disable-eplugin . If
i start evolution with this arg, the main window appear. I can browse
trough calendar, task etc... but crash if click on 'new message' or
'preference'. So, it is not usable.

I have this problem since a couple of months. I have
deinstalled/reinstalled all my ports 2 or 3 times since the begining of
this problem and that don't automagicaly fix the problem.

When evolution crash, i got a dialog window that tell me 'The
application evolution has quit unexpectedly' and produce no core at
all. It is not very useful for debugging.

Can you help me ?

--
GAGNON serge <serge.gagnon at b2b2c.ca>
PGP KEY-ID: 1DCD3D1A