How does GNOME 2.12 treats to you so far?

Vladimir Grebenschikov vova at fbsd.ru
Thu Sep 15 00:25:02 PDT 2005

В чт, 15/09/2005 в 02:44 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke пишет:

I've finished upgrade.

Good work, thanks to everybody working on this.

> > Evolution tried to check all incoming mail for spam with remote servers
> > (corresponding checkbox in setup turned off)
> > This make morning mail fetching work very, very long.
>
> Sounds like a general Evo bug.  You might check Bugzilla for any
> potential candidates.

I've did quick search on evo bugs and do not find similar.
Probably it is problem of upgrade from evo 2.2 (I do not cleaned
up .evolution directory).

Will investigate issue a bit, and then file bug to gnome bugzilla
.
I have one more issue (frankly speaking it is old issue) - when I login
my favorite ICQ client (net/simicq) is started from session parameters.
And it should put icon into notification area applet.

But it does get int notification area sometimes and sometimes does not.
Looks like some race-condition problem.

simicq maintainer complains on notification area applet problem.

I have no clue for that.

--
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov
vova at fbsd.ru