Inkscape 0.42.2_1 build error

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 15 01:09:16 PST 2005

Can not say much. Attachments did not get through. And make configure
succeeded with boehm-gc-6.6_2 installed. Try pkg_info -g boehm-gc* and
see if it reports any damaged or missing files.
To be more specific I need to know boehm-gc port version you have and
copy of config.log file.

Good luck,
Alexander.