half of icon themes hide volume control panel applet

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Tue Nov 8 12:50:24 PST 2005

This is odd, but I've gone through selecting different icon themes and
found that half show and half hide the volume control applet on my
panel.  It simply disappears when I select something like Kreski Lines
(installed via theme downloader) or other pre-installed ones. When I
select one like "lila", then it appears.

I've even tried removing it from the panel, selecting Kreski Lines, then
adding it to the panel.  Nothing.

This is an amd64 system that is fully up-to-date with ports collection.

Cheers,
Sean