Problem with libs in gnome during the upgrade 2.10->2.12

Gregory Nou gregorynou at altern.org
Tue Nov 8 11:12:10 PST 2005

Trey Sizemore wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 13:01 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

>>>I've upgraded my ports tree several times (most recently about 30
>>>minutes ago) and I'm still having problems with the upgrade.  An earlier
>>>e-mail from me to the list has my upgrade_script log attached.
>>
>>There was nothing attached, and as I said, make sure you're cvsuping
>>ports-all, and you have nothing excluded.
>>
>>Joe
>

> I have ports-all in my ports-supfile (nothing is shown as excluded).  I
> have attached the file (tarred & gzipped) again.
>
> Thanks.

cvsup'ing before installing a new package is always the first thing I do
(Especially when it's written in the guidelines)
But, I also can say you that evolution was requiring
evolution-data-server 1.3.something and in the cvsup I did a few minutes
before trying the install of evolution, evolution-data-server was
version 1.2.3_2. And that the libs I installed where those of the last
cvsup.

BTW, I'm syncing on cvsup8.fr

--
Gregory