straw clue

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu May 26 21:00:58 PDT 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005 22:47:59 -0500, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

> so, if i am using the straw rss feed reader, it seems i don't get the
> whole articles.  this is a bummer, and makes it pretty useless to me,
> thoug i guess others like it.  am i missing some option somewhere?

We don't maintain Straw and you should have contact to the Straw
developers.

Anyway, not all RSS will show the full stuff unless you are saying that
it's something broke in Straw. Some website's RSS will only show headline,
some will show headline + half article and some will show headline and
full article.

BTW: Install either net/liferea or net/blam, they are better than Straw
IMO.

> randy

FreeBSD GNOME Team