how can i install gnome2 form ports without mozilla?

zero-B pupu_fans at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 19:47:57 PDT 2005

I find these email addresses in /usr/ports/x11/gnome2/Makefile,if you are not Makefile's maintainer,I am sorry to trouble you!

I installed FreeBSD 5.3 in my computer without X, but for some reason, I need the X to study  some software. but when I install X with ports,it will install mozilla as dependence software, but I'd like opera than mozilla, so please tell me how can I go on make it?

if you are maintainer, I suggest you that take out mozilla form gnome's dependence,i don't think veryone like mozilla.

Thanks

                                                                                                  zero-B