Fwd: Patch to gnomepilot2 for USB support under FreeBSD 5.x

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 3 06:15:22 PDT 2005

Roland,

The answer is native usb palm connection (-p usb:/dev/ugen0) does not
work. Though you can always use slower serial over usb link. AFAIK next
pilot-link release 0.13 will use libusb and get support for latest
direct usb protocol changes. This probably give us a bigger chances.

All the best,
Alexander.