linuxpluginwrapper and libfreetype

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Mon May 2 15:58:30 PDT 2005

On Mon, 02 May 2005 13:17:14 -0500, Alexandre Vasconcelos
<alexandre at sspj.go.gov.br> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> While running ./gnome_upgrade.sh from a 5.4-STABLE and Gnome 2.8 the
> update stops complaining about:
> - p5-XML-Parser;
> - intltool;
> - gnomemimedata;
> - gnome-icon-theme;
> - linuxpluginwrapper.
> I've done the following manualy:
> - Remove and reinstall p5-XML-Parser (using ports);
> - portupgrade intltool;
> - portupgrade gnomemimedata;
> - portupgrade gnome-icon-theme;
> So far so god..
> While portupgrading linuxpluginwrapper it complains about missing
> libfreetype.so.6, this happens while linux-gtk2 compilation. I could not
>   go beyond this..
>
> Any clues?

Please bug to the right maintainer. We don't maintain Linux emulator or
any Linux ports. To me, it looks like you might need to reinstall
linux_base-8 or you have failed to follow up in the /usr/ports/UPDATING
before you touch 20050312 (gnome_upgrade.sh).

> Thanks in advance.

FreeBSD GNOME Team