[kde-freebsd] KDE checks for xscreensaver-gnome in wrong place

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Sat Mar 26 02:15:10 PST 2005

On Saturday, 26. March 2005 03:24, Adam Weinberger wrote:

> Furthermore, the logic in kdeartwork3 seems a little weird. It checks to
> see whether xscreesaver or xscreensaver-gnome is installed, and then
> does the same thing in both cases. Is this intentional?

Yes. The goal is to register the dependency on xscreensaver-gnome if it is
there.

> > ${X11BASE}/share/gnome/applications/gnome-screensaver-properties.desktop
> > as an additional file to check.
>
> Would such a change be admissible for 5.4?

I don't see why checking for two files is better than checking for one, as
long as the one checked for is unique to the port. Feel free to change the
dependency file once the xscreensaver-gnome update goes in, but please keep
it to one file.

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org