Printing from firefox

Richard Kuhns rjk at wintek.com
Wed Mar 23 08:52:24 PST 2005

Hello all,

I'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem (and hopefully, a
solution). When I print from firefox, the page itself is rendered just
fine but the headers and footers don't show up when the destination is a
laser printer (HP, in my case), and the lack of page numbers is
particularly annoying when someone drops a multipage printout :-(.
Adjusting the margins in Page Setup only seems to affect how much of the
paper is used for the web page; the headers and footers always stay as
close to the corners as possible according the Print Preview.

Any suggestions? My googling produced thousands of results, but nothing
that seemed to apply to this specific problem.

Thanks in advance...
--
Richard Kuhns                   Wintek Corporation
E-mail: rjk at wintek.com          427 N 6th Street