Making the panel transparent in 2.10

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sat Mar 19 11:02:25 PST 2005

Adam Weinberger wrote:
> Chris wrote:
>
>> Is this possible? I mean, the whole panel in Gnome 2.10?
>>

> Explain a bit more plz. Do you mean that you want all the applets
> transparent as well?
>
> You know, the best way to get a completely transparent panel is to
> delete it.
>
> # Adam

While it's true that would be one way to do it, but I sorta like the
panel up there. In answer to your question, yes - the whole thing. As it
is, you can set the transpearancy, but it does not do the complete
panel. Only parts of it. IE: Where it's labeled Applications Places Desktop

--
Best regards,
Chris

If muprhy's law can go wrong, it will.