add pstoedit as a dependency to inkscape

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 17 07:50:54 PST 2005

Fernan Aguero wrote:

>+----[ To FreeBSD Gnome <fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar> (16.Mar.2005 16:56):
>|
>| All of them disappear by installing pstoedit. The attached
>| patch adds pstoedit to RUN_DEPENDS.
>|
>+----]
>
>Should I open a PR so that it doesn't get lost ... it's a
>tiny and simple patch, though.

Well. I get it. But this tiny patch brings in big dependecy. I in a
doubt that majority of people will be happy to build and install that
stuff just for the sake of EPS import. I also can see other extensions
like DIA not plugged-in by default. From the other hand if they
(pstoedit, dia) installed inkscape should pickup them at run-time.
What do you think guys?

Thanks,
Alexander.