2.10 update theme, double-border appeared

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed Mar 16 12:00:50 PST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:40:29 +0100, Jacek Wotka <cn at team-fatal.com> wrote:

> hi
>
> i updated gnome to 2.10 last night and after starting it, i noticed that
> there are ugly white borders there. that's before and after:
> http://team-fatal.ath.cx/cn/pics/desktop/cn_desktop_041103.png
> http://team-fatal.ath.cx/cn/pics/desktop/border_2_10.png
>
> don't be confused by the november-date, it looked the same until
> yesterday. i tried rebuilding gtk-engines; without effect. the theme and
> configuration is the same.
>
> thanks for reading this etc.

GNOME developers must have change something. You will have to report to
their bugzilla or mailing list. The white border looks make much more
sense to me to allow any users to able see the windows and where they are.
I think, the first one is bug and new one is fixed but you dislike it. ;-)

FreeBSD GNOME Team