Gnome upgrade failed - bad tarball for gnome-speech?

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Mon Mar 14 10:18:06 PST 2005

+----[ Clint Olsen <clint at 0lsen.net> (14.Mar.2005 15:10):

| I just checked my gnome upgrade script and it barfed:
|
| => Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.dataplus.se/pub/linux/gnome/sources/gnome-speech/0.3/.
| fetch: gnome-speech-0.3.6.tar.bz2: local modification time does not match remote
| => Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu/pub/Gnome/sources/gnome-speech/0.3/.
| fetch: gnome-speech-0.3.6.tar.bz2: local modification time does not match remote
| => Attempting to fetch from http://ftp.unina.it/pub/linux/GNOME/sources/gnome-speech/0.3/.
| fetch: http://ftp.unina.it/pub/linux/GNOME/sources/gnome-speech/0.3/gnome-speech-0.3.6.tar.b
| z2: Requested Range Not Satisfiable
| => Attempting to fetch from http://www.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/gnome/sources/gnome-speech/0.3/.
|
| -Clint

+----]

I also got stopped by this one. I just removed the distfile
from /usr/ports/distfiles/gnome2 and fetched it again (I
have RANDOMIZE_MASTER_SITES=yes in my /etc/make.conf), this
time it worked through gnome-speech until the next
showstopper: www/firefox (more in the next message).

So, try to download it from another mirror. Check that the
size and checksum match the ones listed in the distinfo
file.

Fernan