Customizing menus in 2.10Beta

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Mar 10 20:18:03 PST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 05:07:32 +0100 (CET), Peter Ulrich Kruppa
<root at pukruppa.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> gnome help says, to change menu items, one has to access
>  	applications-all-users:///
> via nautilus.
> All I receive is a message about this being an invalid place (sorry, if
> this isn't correctly retranslated from German).
>
> Did I miss something?

There is no menu editor in GNOME 2.10, GNOME developers have removed it
because they made a big change in the core to follow freedesktop.org
standard. We have third party in deskutils/gnome-menu-editor that might be
go in GNOME 2.12.

> Thanks,
>
> Uli.

> * Peter Ulrich Kruppa - Wuppertal - Germany *

FreeBSD GNOME Team